Donation Support Button

Friday, April 12, 2013

Hannibal -- My New Horror Obsession, On NBC!



(If you are not affected by this scene from Hannibal, you are a cold undead zombie... for real!)




Holy crap, horror fans... Hannibal, last night, was absolutely friggin' fantastic! Talk about intense! And the shocks continue to amaze and appear in tidal waves. This episode blew me out of the back of my chair!

I thought Bates Motel was going to be the bloody, crazy plasma bath if guts and gore. No! That, so far, is not the case! If you want arterial blood spray, gross-out special effects, the potential for cannibalism and your mind fucked something awesome.... it is all in Hannibal.

And if you missed last night's episode, hoo boy... you are in for something akin to what the X-Files was in its hay day.

And all this has happened in two episodes, for goodness sake!

I'm holding back the spoiler details because I now realize a whole lot of people wait to watch these horror show episodes. But, you better watch soon because Hannibal must be discussed!

My feeling is, this show will make the perfect DVD box set. Commercials stick a bloody knife into the heart of the flow of the show when it is this intense!

If you are a horror fan... hurry up and watch what might become the best show on television... and I'm talking acting!

Take care, horror fans.

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment