Donation Support Button

Sunday, April 7, 2013

What Love To Show A Vampire?


I respect old school horror... the kind of horror we loved before people began to try to define horror by scientific terms. Today, the new school must assign a virus as a cause of the Zombie Apocalypse. They must assign a virus to the cause of Vampirism. Today they must assign a virus to the cause of Lycanthropy. And today science must be the answer to other horror creations.

What about this place called Hell that 90% of the world believes in... with its demons and monsters and tortured souls? What about this Heaven... this place with its frightening, vengeful, world destroying God of fright and derision! If you believe in God, this all powerful unseen super spirit... then you HAVE to believe in ghosts, demons, monsters, devils and Lucifer! You cannot, with any insane delusion, say one does not exist without the other.

And so, I declare to the world that I, a man who writes horror stories, including vampire tales, am a Twilight hater! My young son loves the Twilight book series and has seen every one of the movies. I never attempted to sway his love away from Twilight. But me? No, I can' do it...

I, the old school horror fan, hate Twilight with a passion. I will never read the books or see the movies. But, I will also never tell you to not read the books, or watch the movies. In the end, the horror genre needs all the love it can get.

And so, here is an article from the above cool horror site that is a look into my horror soul! Check out why I am not a Twilight fan.

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment