Donation Support Button

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Mini-Review Of Hannibal

 
 
 
 
 
NBC might have just jumped over the quagmire of low ratings with Hannibal. Beautifully shot, great acting and mature like The Walking Dead and Bates Motel... this might be a masterpiece in the making.
 
I will tell you this about Hannibal... don't eat food that might bubble up in your tummy before you watch Hannibal! Really...
 
Recently, I caused all kinds of hell to break loose when I reviewed the final episode of season 3 of The Walking Dead... two days later. I obviously gave away spoilers, too soon. I hate people who spoil movies, so I have come to terms that I did offend some people... but, television is another animal, isn't it? Anyway, I'll hold back for a short time.
 
I will not give away any spoilers, even though you can find all kind of spoilers all over the Internet.
 
What I will say is this... Hugh Dancy, Mads Mikkelsen, Lawrence Fishburne, Caroline Dhavernas and the rest of the great supporting cast!
 
And is it a spoiler to say this: You know Hannibal Lecter is the most diabolically evil human on the planet, don't you? You already know that, I hope, before you watch a TV horror program titled "Hannibal."
 
OK, I'll say no more about this until at least next Wednesday. By then, if you haven't seen Hannibal, well that will have to be your problem... I need to discuss the show. WITH SPOILERS!

 
RLJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment